Monday, 4 June 2012

Goodbye BBQ with my lovely Family


So last night, Sunday the 3rd I had a Goodbye BBQ with my big family of uncles, aunts and cousins. It was great. Usually we do get together pretty often with a few uncles and aunts, but that was the first time in a long time that all 5 families gotten together. It was so nice! My dad and mom made some of my favorite foods. We had spring rolls, grilled shrimp, BBQ pork, veggies, and a bunch of salads. We also had one of my favorite desserts- cheesecake and we also had ube cake (which is a special Filipino cake). I got really nice cards and my cousin Angela made me beautiful picture frames. They all meant so much!








It was so nice seeing my family together one last time -they mean the world to me- and it was a great day!! It made me think a lot about the holidays when I'm down in Florida. It's going to be hard knowing I can't celebrate with them like we usually do every year. But, I know they are all a phone call or email away! I love them so much and I am so blessed to have such a caring family!

Tomorrow I will be there!!!

Enjoy and have a magical day! J

Eileen McDonald 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!