Thursday, 19 July 2012

A Typical Day Off!


Everyone loves days off!! ... Especially when your in Orlando, Florida… working for Disney World…! Everyday off I have feels like a mini vacation.. and EVERYDAY here constantly brings something spontaneous and new to do or someone new to meet! I LOVE it. 

My days off so far have consisted of going to each park in Disney World! I have been to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney. I also got the chance to go Cirque Du Soleil... which if you know me.. I have been waiting to see FOREVER. It was definitely an... I will remember moment in my life... AMAZINGGGGGG! The other day some Canadian friends and I rented a car and went into Tampa for some beach time! My first Florida beach! It was so surreal for me! 

Everyday I am constantly grateful to be here. I absolutely couldn't have imagined life would be THIS much fun here. I am in love with this place, my job, and these amazing people. I have only been here for over a month and have created so many incredible memories and I can't wait to see where else this whole year leads me and all the people I will meet!



Enjoy and have a magical day! 
Eileen McDonald










No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!