Sunday, 15 July 2012

My Lovely Roommates!


This post is dedicated to my amazing roommates. I feel like I should introduce them to all those following my blog since they are a big part of my life here in Disney!  As I said in a previous post, I live with 5 other girls from which are from Norway, Germany and Canada.

Marthe is the one I share a bedroom with. She is from Norway! She is amazing. And we have actually grown to be very close to one another. I got very sick while I was down here… and she took care me… the WHOLE time. She even bought me day and night cold formula medicine. She is so generous and so motherly like. Marthe works in Epcot’s Norwegian Pavilion in food and beverage she only has three more months here!

Michelle is one of the German girls I live with. She is so sweet! Last week she actually came around Epcot – walking around the world- with me and my other Canadian friends. Later that day we all went out and she brought along some of her other German friends. It was a Canada meets Germany night! She is so much fun. Michelle works in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion in merchandise she only got here around a month and a half before me!

Lesley shares a room with Michelle. Lesley is also Canadian! She is from Ontario. I actually work with her in food and beverage in the Canadian Pavilion. She is great! I always like to ask her questions about the job, the pavilion, life here, and the people here. She always has answers for me! It’s nice to have another Canadian in the house. Lesley works in Epcot’s Canadian Pavilion in food and beverage and she only has three more months left!

Sandra is the second girl we have from Germany in the house! I do not see her and Melanie (our third German roommate) as much- but she is great! She actually made me some broccoli soup a couple of weeks ago. It was so good!! Sandra works in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion in food and beverage and also only has three more months here!

As I said, Melanie is the third German roommate we have in the house! She is also so nice! They all are. I love hearing her and Sandra or Michelle talk in German. It is sooo neat to hear them speak another language. Melanie works in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion in food and beverage and has four more months here!

I am very fortunate to live with all these girls. They are all so amazing. Sadly, more than half the house is moving back home in the next three months. That means housing might kick Michelle, Melanie and I out of this apartment and move the rest of us into other housing. Either that or we get a BUNCH of new roommates! I am not too sure what will happen, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Either way, I am just going to get another new experience out here!


Enjoy and have a magical day! 

Eileen McDonald 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!