Thursday, 5 July 2012

One Month Anniversary!


WOW.  Today it has actually been one month since I have been in Disney World!! … It definitely does not feel like it. Time flies by so fast here, and with that I would like to say that I am so sorry I haven’t been able to keep you updated my first month! Between the welcome party, orientation, classes, traditions, discovery day, a TON of paperwork, meeting new friends, exploring the parks… and a very little amount of sleep… I have not been able to keep up with my posts!

BUT I am all settled in now and I will promise to keep this blog updated more frequently. Every Thursday I will be making a post. Some weeks I may even do more than one if something extra special has happened!

To make up for my lack of posts, I have created a new page if you look above called, “The CRAZIEST Weeks of Arrival” . It talks all about the welcome party, orientation, classes, traditions, discovery day, etc. Check it out! I also updated my bucket list! Check it out to see what I have been able to complete already!

 I am planning a pictures page of some pictures I have taken around the parks and highlights I have had with my new friends here. It will be added within the next week. However, feel free to follow me on my instagram account @365daysatdisneyworld as pictures have been posted on there already!

The last page I will be adding on to my blog will be a training page! I am finally done training!! I have Earned my Ears! If you do not know what the means, stay tuned and I will be creating a new page all about training and Earning my Ears this weekend. The training here is amazing. It took pretty much a month to completely get trained; but it was needed! I am now trained in the positions of seater, greeter, and restaurant stocker in Le Cellier Restaurant; as well as popcorn cart and popcorn stocker for our outdoor cart at the entrance of the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot.

Things here are going great! Everyone is so nice here, you make friends so easily, and everyday there is ALWAYS something to do!

Tomorrow to celebrate our one month anniversary, my arrival group is going to have a dinner and Disney movie night that one of my friends from Ontario will be hosting!

Life is good!

Enjoy and have a magical day! 

Eileen McDonald 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!