Sunday, 5 August 2012

Two Months... Service Assessment Test!

SO apparently two months ago today I arrived in Florida!! I can't believe it! Time here goes by so fast, yet when I look back on everything I have done and all the wonderful friends I have made... it seems like I have been  here way longer than just two months.

After two months of working at Le Cellier as podium, you are allowed to take your written assessment test to try and get into service! Last night, my friend Rhys and I studied for hourrrrrrs.... I am talking about sitting on her couch from 5:00 pm till 12:30 am. It was great! And reminded me A LOT of my college nights. Rhys cooked a delicious dinner of chicken, pasta and veggies and we sat there quizzing one another. Although I have been studying here and there and had a great study session last night, I am so not confident to write my test today. There is SO much we need to know on this test and I do not want to stress myself out about it too, too much (not like I haven't already). 

Anyways! This is just a little update on what I have been up to lately. No parks or crazy days off for me! It is studying time. And I am going to end my post here so I can continue to read my service notes and memorize the menu!
Enjoy and have a magical day! 
Eileen McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!