Canada--> Sit Down: Le Cellier and Popcorn Cart: Tried everything as I work there! :) China--> Quick Service: Lotus Blossom: Orange Chicken and Steamed Rice France--> Quick Service: Les Halles Boulangerie Cart: Jambon Beurre, Mousse au Chocolat, Chocolate Crepe Germany--> Sit Down Buffet: Biergarten: ... They had sooo much food... sooo filling. And tried it all! Italy--> Sit Down: VIA Napoli: Piccante pizza, Zeppole Di Catarina, Virgin Bellini Japan--> Quick Service: Katsura Grill: Teriyaki Beef Mexico--> Sit Down: San Angel Inn and Quick Service: La Cantina: Corvina en Mole Verde, Nachos, Arroz con Leche! Morocco--> Quick Service: Tangierine Cafe: Platter of chicken, lamb, tzatziki, flatbread, hummus, and salad. Norway--> Sit Down: Akershus Prince Dining and Bakery: Norway breakfast buffet.... Ate everything AGAIN, and got to hangout with my princess friends while doing so! (The Disney Princesses walk around and entertain their friends during their dining experience... HIGHLY recommend!), Schoolbread United Kingdom--> Quick Service: The Chippy: Fish & Chips! United States--> Cart: Funnel Cakes!!
5) Dine @ Cinderella's Castle
8) Go to Sea World
9) Learn how to surf
13) Go on a Disney Cruise
15) VoluntEAR on a day off
21) Watch the fireworks on Big Thunder Mountain (Thank you for all these great suggestions Lori Brighton)
26) Visit the Convention Centre in Orlando
What Else I've Done:
1) Went to a shooting range and shot guns! --> Scariest thing ever. So nerve racking..
2) SKYDIVING!!! --> Coolest thing I have EVER experienced in my whole life. I want to go again!! It was amazing.
3) Traveled to many places: Miami, Georgia, New York, The Bahamas, Key West as well as many day trips to near by locations!
4) Had a 7 course meal at Victoria and Alberts --> It was definitely the best fine dining experience of my life, and I am not sure if I will ever be that impressed with another fine dining experience.
5) Year pass at UNIVERSAL! --> Harry Potter World is one of my top happy places.
6) Stayed at a few of the resorts both at Disney World and in Orlando!
7) Celebrated my friends and my own Disney graduation by having High Tea at the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian